Chevening Fully Funded scholarship In UK 2024
Chevening Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students. The scholarship covers tuition fees, a monthly allowance, travel expenses, and additional grants and allowances to cover essential expenditure.
About The Scholarship
Chevening provides a special opportunity for future leaders and influencers from around the world to grow professionally and academically, build a wide network, experience British culture and create lasting, beneficial interactions with the UK. Chevening is the British government\’s international awards system aimed at developing world leaders. There will be approximately 1,500 scholarships awarded worldwide. Funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations, Chevening provides two types of awards – Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Scholarships – with recipients personally selected worldwide by British embassies and high commissions.
- Scholarship Host Country: United Kingdom
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Funded By: UK government
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: November 01, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for The Scholarship
To be eligible for Chevening Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The scholarships are targeted to citizens of Chevening-eligible countries. See the official website for complete list of countries eligible for Chevening scholarships.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your scholarship has ended
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by July .
- Academic transcript
- ID / Passport
- Full CV
- English language proficiency certificate
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of reference
Chevening Scholarship 2023, provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- University tuition fees.
- A monthly stipend.
- Travel costs to and from the UK.
- An arrival allowance.
- A homeward departure allowance.
- The cost of one visa application.
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK.
How to Apply for The Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.