Chairman\’s Scholarship at Abu Dhabi University 2023
The Chairman’s Scholarship at Abu Dhabu University in UAE is now open. The fully funded benefits include full tuition fees, accommodation, monthly allowances, Student Services Fee, Health Services Fee and many other benefits.
About The Scholarship
Abu Dhabi University is dedicated to empowering and inspiring outstanding students to achieve their educational goals. Our scholarship and financial aid program is a central pillar of our strategy for academic excellence and reflects our commitment to supporting the development of the United Arab Emirates. We consider providing equal opportunities to students interested in pursuing higher education as an important national duty and enabling them to contribute proactively to society regardless of their financial status. The maximum coverage period for any scholarship is four years, or upon graduation, whichever comes first. In some cases, English language requirements are also included. It is not necessary to re-apply for a scholarship as long as the criteria for maintaining the scholarship (described in the details of each scholarship section) are met.
- Scholarship Host Country: UAE
- Course Level: Bachelor Degree
- Funded By: Abu Dhabi University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: August 25, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for The Scholarship
- This scholarship is available to students who have achieved an average of 97% or higher in each of the last three years of high school (grades 10, 11, and 12), who have recently graduated from high school, and who are joining ADU in the same year. They graduated from high school
- Receipt of the scholarship is conditional on selection and formal approval by the Office of the President
- The scholarship is applicable to the period of time in which the student is enrolled at Abu Dhabi University on a full-time basis (registered for a minimum of 12 credit hours)
- Meet the English language proficiency requirements set by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in the United Arab Emirates
- Academic transcript
- Statement of purpose
- Full CV
- English language proficiency certificate
- Two letters of reference
Scholarship benefits include:
- 100% tuition waiver
- Application fee
- Register fees
- Student services fee
- and health service fees
How to Apply for The Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.