CERN Short Term Paid Internship in Europe is one of the world’s most competitive and best internship programs. Students will work at the best research institute and with the best researchers and professionals worldwide.
CERN Short Term Paid Internship in Europe is one of the world’s most competitive and best internship programs. Students will work at the best research institute and with the best researchers and professionals worldwide. All eligible students must consider applying for this paid internship at CERN, Switzerland. Interns will receive a monthly allowance of around 1,516 Swiss francs and the opportunity to gain hands-on experience by working in one of the European countries.
Applicants must have full insurance coverage valid in the Geneva area for medical expenses, work and private accidents, as well as any disability arising from professional and non-professional illnesses and accidents. International paid internships in Europe are good opportunities to kick start your professional career in relative fields. CERN offers many learning opportunities for students belonging to CERN member countries, including technical internships, student administrative internship programs and other practical learning opportunities.
The duration of the CERN paid internship is a minimum of 1 month and a maximum of 6 months. If you are a technical or administrative university student looking to spend a few months training “on the job”, imagine doing your internship at CERN in Geneva. An impressive addition to your CV! This opportunity is perfect for you if you are an undergraduate student eager to learn new skills and gain research experience. Do not miss this chance and apply for the CERN short term paid internship in Switzerland.
Details about the CERN Short Term Paid Internship
Financial coverage: Paid
Eligible Regions: Anyone can apply
CERN short-term internship program in Switzerland is one of the top internships offered for international students in Europe. Below are further details about the criteria and requirements.
Eligibility Criteria for CERN Short Term Paid Internship 2022-2023:
- Applicants must be full-time students at the undergraduate (post-secondary) level and are at least 18 years old.
- Please note that candidates currently studying for a Ph.D. are not eligible for this.
- The main field of study must be one of the following areas: applied physics, computer science, mathematics, electricity, electronics, mechanical or civil engineering, instrumentation, materials science, radiation protection, safety and environmental protection, topography, vacuum ultra-high, and scientific communication.
- Applicants must have good knowledge of English or French.
You have read about the criteria and requirements, now check what you will get if you are selected for the paid internship in Europe.
CERN Short Term Paid Internship Benefits
- Interns will receive a monthly allowance of 1,516 Swiss francs – please note, however, the cost of living in Geneva is high, and this allowance is just a supplement.
- Opportunity to gain hands-on experience by working in one of the European countries.
- This internship will be a good addition to interns’ CV!
- Furthermore, it is a good opportunity to improve your network and get to grow professionally in your respective career.
You Can Apply: IELTS Preparation Free Course 2022-2023
Application Process CERN Short Term Paid Internship
- Applicants can apply for CERN short term paid internship at any time throughout the year.
- Make sure you have your CV to hand as you start your application.
- Once submitted, you will not be able to upload additional documents or edit your application.
- Applications are open throughout the year.