About The Program
This is an incredible internship opportunity for all students, with selected students having the opportunity to train in some of the world’s most prestigious organisations. The CERN Administrative Student Program will cover all of the candidates’ expenses. Interns will be able to spend 2 to 12 months at the European Organization for Nuclear Research developing their skills in their respective fields by gaining practical knowledge of their course studies. The candidates are not required to pay anything. In addition, applicants will be eligible for a monthly stipend as well as 2 to 5 days of paid leave per month.
The CERN fully funded programme in Europe 2022 provides students pursuing administration-related disciplines with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work on world-changing projects. CERN, the world’s most renowned organisation, provides students with fully funded internships as well as the opportunity to become acquainted with the most complex administrative approaches. CERN’s physicists and engineers use the world’s most advanced scientific instruments to investigate the fundamentals of the universe. CERN interns will gain vast experience through their work at CERN that will benefit their careers as they will become extremely knowledgeable in administration and gain the confidence that they will require in the future.
Read: Also: University of Winchester Scholarships 2022 in The UK
CERN Administrative Student Program 2022 Short Summary
- Host Country: Switzerland
- Internship Location: Meyrin, Geneva
- Duration: 2 to 12 months
- Deadline: 21 March 2022
What are the Benefits of the CERN Administrative Student Program
Candidates selected for the program will receive the following benefits:
- CERN’s health insurance.
- A Monthly Stipend of 3319 Swiss Francs.
- A contract of participation from 2 to 12 months.
- Air travel tickets for the program.
- 2,5 days of paid leave per month.
Read Also: Mohammed Bin Zayed University Scholarships in United Arab Emirates 2022
CERN Program Available Fields
- Communication and public relations
- Engineering management
- advanced secretarial work
- Engineering Fields
- Human resources
- Business administration
Eligibility Criteria of the CERN Administrative Student Program 2022
You must meet the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for the Administrative student program 2022:
- Participants must belong from CERN Member or Associate Member State or are studying in a Member State.
- Selected applicants can stay for at least two and at most 12 months as a full-time student.
- You should have completed at least 18 months of your undergraduate studies (Bachelor or Masters)
- Candidates must have a good understanding of English or French.
Read Also: Fulbright Scholarship 2022 | Study in USA (Fully Funded)
- An updated CV/Resume
- Reference letter from a professor
- Recent Academic Transcript Copy
- You may submit the reference letter yourself, whilst submitting your application, or through your referee, via the link, you will receive soon after submitting your application.
The application deadline to apply for the CERN Administrative Student Program 2022 is 21st March 2022
Read Also: British Council GREAT Scholarships 2022-2023 in the UK
What is the application process for CERN Internship Switzerland 2022?
- If you are interested in applying for a CERN fully paid internship, please click the I am interested button on the official website.
- Candidates need to sign up through either Linkedin, Smartprofile, or Indeed.
- Select your resume and drop it into the box.
- Candidates are required to provide their academic background and work experience.
- An applicant who is applying for more than one job must submit their applications separately.