The application period for the Fully Funded Canadian Government Scholarships 2022 has begun. International students are eligible for the scholarship. The Canadian Government Scholarship is available for Master’s and Ph.D. programmes. Oh, you’re so pro-Canada! Every year, Canada awards nearly 5,000 scholarships for Masters and Ph.D. programmes to study in Canada. Canada was chosen for its high-quality education. You’re making the best decision for your future. After all, an education in Canada is an investment in your future.
Canada is known around the world for its high academic standards. The Canadian education system guarantees that you will receive a world-class education. A wide range of graduate study options, including master’s and doctoral programmes, are available across Canada. The Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade, and Development has fully funded this scholarship’s expenses (DFATD).
International Students Are Welcome in Canada. The Prime Minister of Canada is an advocate for international students. A fantastic choice for a bright future. The majority of your expenses will be covered by these scholarship programmes. Your airfare, meals, lodging, full tuition, another fee, stipend, and health insurance will be covered. Complete information about the Canadian Government Scholarships 2022 can be found below.
Details About Canadian Government Scholarships 2022
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Scholarship by: Government of Canada
- Degree Level: MS Degree Programs, Diploma, Post-Secondary or Post-Graduate Certificate, or Master’s degree at a college, technical or vocational school
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 22nd March 2022
Financial Coverage Canadian Government Scholarships
Funding for Study in Canada Scholarships is made available by Global Affairs Canada through its legal title: the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade, and Development (DFATD).
Scholarship funds should be used towards:
- Visa or Study/Work Permit Fees.
- Airfare for the Scholarship recipient only via the most direct and economical route
- Health Insurance
- Living expenses, such as accommodation, utilities, and food
- Ground Transportation, including a public transportation pass; and
- Books and supplies are required for the recipient’s study or research, excluding computers and other equipment.
You can apply: Youth Summit in Canada 2022 | Fully Funded And How To Apply
Arrival in Canada
Scholarship recipients must begin their studies or research between August 1, 2022, and February 1, 2023.
Canadian institutions accept all academic fields in any discipline.
Eligibility Criteria Canadian Government Scholarships
- Must not be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, and must not have an application for permanent residency in Canada pending.
- Must apply for and be admitted to a full-time academic programme at a Canadian post-secondary institution;
- Must indicate interest in being considered for the Study in Canada Scholarships programme when applying for admission to a Canadian institution;
- Must have the linguistic skills required to study in the language of instruction at a Canadian post-secondary institution (English or French).
The last date to apply for the Canadian Government Scholarships 2022 For International Students is 22nd March 2022
How to Apply Canadian Government Scholarships
- The Application Process is Online for the Scholarship.
- Apply through the official link here