Canada Scholarship With a Monthly Salary of $2,000
McGill University in Canada is offering scholarships for international students. Scholarship benefits include free tuition, as well as a $2,000 monthly stipend.
About The Scholarship
The McGill University McCall McBean Scholarships 2023/2024 offers full scholarships and entry awards for Summer/Autumn 2024 for admission to Masters or Professional Studies at McGill. International students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the university are welcome to apply. The McCall McBain Scholarship is a full scholarship that will enable outstanding students to pursue a funded master\’s or professional degree accompanied by a comprehensive enrichment programme. Based in Montreal, McGill University ranks among Canada\’s most prestigious universities, attracting thousands of international students from more than 150 countries each year, and the highest percentage for Ph.D. Students of any Canadian research university.
- Scholarship Host Country: Canada
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Funded By: McGill University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: August 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Canada Scholarship
To be considered for the McGill University McGill McBain Scholarships, candidates must fulfill the program eligibility requirements listed as follows;
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Also, applicants must have a bachelor\’s degree or equivalent.
- Candidates must have a high school diploma.
- You have Canadian citizenship, permanent residence, or refugee status in Canada
- Have a bachelor\’s degree or be on track to graduate before August 2023.
- Applicants may not be holding any other scholarship at the same time.
- Applicants must meet the university\’s English language requirements.
- International Students
- School certificate
- Academic transcript
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter
- English language proficiency certificate
The scholarship covers:
- Tuition and fees for the full regular duration of a master\’s program or professional programme
- A living stipend of $2,000 per month during semesters
- One-time relocation grant to move to Montreal
How to Apply for McGill University Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.