Cambridge University’s MBA scholarship programme invites all qualified international students to apply for scholarships for the academic year 2022. When we think of studying in the United Kingdom, the first university that comes to mind is Cambridge University.
Cambridge University is ranked first in business studies and consistently provides scholarships and awards to less privileged students with outstanding academic records. It is a fantastic opportunity for many students who want to study abroad, meet new people, take advantage of new opportunities, and learn more about the University of Cambridge and the United Kingdom. The scholarship is awarded every two years for a one-year business degree programme. Cambridge University is a prestigious university in the United Kingdom.
They select a diverse group of students who are highly talented and intellectual in their respective business fields. This scholarship would provide an opportunity for less privileged students to change their fate and future by taking advantage of the opportunity to study at Cambridge University on a scholarship.
Cambridge University would be life-changing for many students who would consider their future. Furthermore, they will gain new experiences in their fieldwork that will be beneficial to them throughout their lives. For all international students, studying at Cambridge University will be a life-changing experience, as they will gain exposure to the international education system and professional environment.
The United Kingdom is popular among students who want to study abroad, particularly those who can obtain scholarships and financial aid and offers a plethora of scholarships and awards for international students.
Details about the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship
- Country: United Kingdom
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: May 15, 2022
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Cambridge university MBA Scholarship:
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background.
- All international students can apply for the University of Cambridge MBA scholarship.
- The scholarship is for all international students, but the priority would only be given to the Lebanese students.
- The candidate must have an interest in Business in order to have a master’s degree.
- Candidates can apply for the Cambridge University MBA scholarship after receiving the offer letter from Cambridge University.
- The scholarship duration is one year in MBA (Business).
You Can Apply: ACU Summer School in UK 2022
Benefits Of Cambridge University Scholarship
Cambridge University MBA Scholarship will provide the following benefits:
- All travel expenses for the students.
- All students will get up to £30,000 for the tuition fees.
- Adjustments expenses and expenses related to internship would be provided to the students.
- Students will be getting a cross-cultural understanding of exploring the UK, learning in the international students from all over the world.
- Build goodwill between the UK and his/her home country.
How To Apply For Cambridge University MBA Scholarship
- The candidate must receive an offer letter in order to apply for the Cambridge University MBA scholarship.
- After the acceptance letter, the student should send his or her CV, Acceptance letter, GMAT scores at [email protected]
- Once the University selects the student, that student will be called for an interview.
- So, don’t let this golden chance slip out of your hands.
You Can Apply: University of Bristol Scholarship 2022