Scholarships are available for international students to study in Bhutan as the Country’s Government is open to sponsorship for International students to study for FREE. Are You Looking to Pursue a Graduate Scholarship, the Bhutanese Government Scholarship for International Students 2023 might be the opportunity you are seeking for.
A Fully Funded Master’s Degree Scholarship with few eligible majors International students can apply to, however there are certain criteria applicants must meet to be able to Apply and be considered by the Ministry of Education in Bhutan. Application are currently open only for masters students in the field of Study in this article as other academic fields are not eligible for this scholarship in Thailand. Check Mexican Government Scholarship in Mexico 2022-2023 Fully Funded
All Expenses are Incurred by the Government of Bhutan which Means this Scholarship is at the Expense of the Bhutan Ministry of education as Full tuition fee will be cover for the entire duration of study.
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post Graduate Scholarship
The Royal Civil Service Commission is pleased to announce the availability of up to 5 Scholarships to study Master degree in various fields in Science and Technology under the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) in Bangkok, Thailand for the academic year 2022-2023.
You can Apply: Ireland Government Scholarship 2022
Bhutanese Government Scholarship Details
Host: Government of Bhutan
Award taken in: Thailand (Diplomatic Relation with Bhutan)
Type: Fully Funded
Level: Masters Degree
Gender: Males & Females
Target: International students
Eligibility Requirements for Bhutanese Government Scholarship for International Students 2023 in Thailand
The following are the criteria requirements for ministry of education Bhutan scholarship 2023;
- Nationality: All Countries are eligible to Apply
- Applicants Must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree Program from a Recognized institution.
- Applicants must be under 30 years of age.
- Applicants must have research experience or Intellectually research reserves.
- Applicants Must have cumulative GPA of at least 2.7 in either Sciences, Medical Sciences, Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS) which are widely Accepted.
- Applicants must provide a statement of purpose explaining the Motivation behind applying to this scholarship.
Scholarship for International students under the Government of Bhutan in Thailand for Master’s Program is a 2 year Study duration.
Available Fields for Scholarship in Bhutan | Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post Graduate Scholarship
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Science
Benefits of Government of Bhutanese Government Scholarship 2022-2023
- Applicant benefit Airfare round Trip to and from their Destination Country.
- Full Tuition and other Academic fees
- Accommodation is Provided
- Stationaries Allowance
- Monthly Stipends are Provided
- Health Insurance Coverage
You Can Apply: Studying in Ireland Without IELTS 2022 Irish Scholarships
How to Apply For Bhutanese Government Scholarship
- Applicants are require to Adhere strictly to the procedure below to Apply for Fully Funded Government of Bhutan Scholarship 2022-2023 for International Students;
- Download and send the Application form for Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post – graduate
Scholarship Program’s after Completing the Form (Download Here)
- Download, Complete and send the Medical report form (Download Here)
Attach all Supporting documents below in addition to the Application form and Medical report
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL)
- Academic Transcripts of Previous Degree
- Letters of Recommendation (two)
Send these to [email protected] as No consideration will be given to applications with incomplete supporting documents.
Successfully Applicants will be notified via email on the next step of Action.
Application Closing Date
Application deadline date for Government of bhutan Masters degree Program in the available field is 30th September 2022.