Bangor University Scholarships 2022. For students looking for postgraduate opportunities in the UK, Bangor University is offering its flagship Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for international students with excellent academic backgrounds. The university wants to award this scholarship to students who demonstrate strong academia and notable achievements in extra-curricular activities.
The university is looking for students who will make valuable contributions to the university and whose values match the university’s values: Ambition, Inclusivity, Integrity, Sustainability, and Transformation. If you think you fit this criterion, apply for this scholarship now.
Details About Bangor University Scholarships 2022
- Partial Funding
- Bangor University
- Postgraduate, Research
- All Subjects
- International Students, Domestic Students
You Can Apply: British Council GREAT Scholarships 2022 in the UK
Bangor University Vice-Chancellor Postgraduate Research Scholarships, Wales UK 2022/23 is available to undertake Postgraduate, Research level programs at Bangor University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Bangor University Scholarships 2022 Benefits
50% discount on the published International Tuition Fee for each year of study. Continuation of the scholarship to the next academic year is subject to acceptable academic progression.
Eligibility Criteria For Bangor University Scholarships 2022
- The Vice-Chancellor scholarship is for outstanding international and EU applicants.
- All candidates must hold/ be on track to achieve the equivalent of a UK 1st class bachelor degree and / or equivalent of a Distinction at UK Masters’ level to be eligible.
- All candidates must hold an offer of admission for a research programme starting in the academic year 2022/23 (start date between 1st Sept 2022 to 31 August 2023).
- Both part-time and full-time Postgraduate Research offer holders are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarship is open to self-funded and partially-funded International and EU students only. Candidates who are fully sponsored by a third party will not be entitled to these Scholarships.
- Students must be paying International Tuition Fee levels.
Application Procedure For Bangor University Scholarships 2022
- Step 1: Check your eligibility for the scholarship and carefully read the conditions listed below.
- Step 2: Complete the Vice-Chancellor scholarship application form before the deadline: 5pm UK time on 6th June 2022.
- Step 3: You must obtain a supporting statement from an academic member of staff at the relevant Bangor University Academic school, see link in the box on the right.
- Step 4: Eligible applications will be forwarded to the academic school and a selection panel will make the decision. Successful candidates will be informed by the middle of July 2022.
- Step 5: Scholarship winners will be required to pay a tuition fee deposit of £2,000 within two weeks of the scholarship offer in order to confirm their acceptance of the scholarship.