Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2023
Azerbaijan Government Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship. This scholarship covers tuition fees, international flights, a monthly stipend of 800 AZN, medical insurance, visa and registration costs.
About The Scholarship
Educational grant programs for citizens of member states of the “OIC” and “educational scholarship program for citizens of member states of the Non-Aligned Movement” have been approved by orders of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The programs provide an opportunity for 40 selected candidates on an annual basis to study in the leading universities of Azerbaijan in preparatory courses, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, and general medicine/residency.
Read also: Romania Government Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: Azerbaijan
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. Degree
- Funded By: Azerbaijan Government
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: April 01 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Azerbaijan Government
To qualify for the Azerbaijan Government Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Required language: English, Malay or Arabic
- Eligible Countries: Click here to view the list.
- For undergraduate and general medicine programs – citizens under the age of 25
- For postgraduate and residency programs – citizens under 30 years of age
- For PhD programs – citizens under the age of 40
- International Students
- School certificate
- Academic transcript
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter
- English language proficiency certificate
The Azerbaijan Government Scholarship will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Tuition fess
- Travel expenses
- Monthly stipend for meals, accommodation and utility costs (800 AZN)
- Medical insurance
- Visa and registration costs
Read also: Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023
How to Apply for Azerbaijan Government Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.