Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships are provided by the Northern Territory (NT) Government and education providers to talented international students to study in Australia’s Northern Territory.
The scholarship program is currently accessible for all international students wanting to study in Australia’s Northern Territory.
For updated travel restrictions please go to the Northern Territory Government website.
The following education providers offer the Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships:
You Can Apply: Top 20 Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia 2022
Higher education scholarship
Vocational education and training scholarship
Secondary school scholarship
Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships 2022 is available to undertake Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Graduate level programs at Australian Universities.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Scholarship Benefits For Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships
The scholarships are valued at:
- higher education: $12 000
- schools: $10 000
- vocational education and training: $7500.
The scholarship amount is for your first semester or year of tuition fees with your education and training provider.
Eligible Nationalities For Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships
All Nationalities except Australian
You can Apply: Marcus Oldham College Scholarship Australia And How To Apply
Eligibility Criteria For Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships
- submit your completed application to a participating NT education and training provider, view providers in the where you apply section below
- have applied and obtained an offer of admission to study in the NT
- have a demonstrated record of academic excellence, community engagement and leadership
- meet the NT education or training provider’s academic and English entry criteria
- be planning to move to the NT from interstate or overseas
- not already be studying in the NT, or with a NT education provider
- not hold any other scholarship
- have submitted a completed scholarship application form to your NT education provider, and
- not hold current Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident or a New Zealand citizenship.
How To Apply For Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships
Fill in the application form and submit it to the education provider that you have received an offer of admission from.