Auckland University of Technology Scholarship 2023 is available to undertake Graduate programs at Auckland University of Technology.
Auckland University of Technology NewZealand full Fee Accommodation Scholarship 2023 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Graduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Auckland University of Technology . The deadline of the scholarship is 30 Jun 2022.
Auckland University of Technology is providing accommodation scholarships to financially support international students to pursue their degree at AUT in New Zealand.
You Can Apply: Otago University Scholarships 2022 in New Zealand
Details Of Auckland University of Technology Scholarship
- Partial Funding
- Auckland University of Technology
- All Subjects
- International Students
- New Zealand
Degree Level For Auckland University of Technology Scholarships
Auckland University of Technology NewZealand full Fee Accommodation Scholarship 2023 is available to undertake Graduate level programs at Auckland University of Technology.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Auckland University of Technology Scholarship Benefits
AUT International Full Fee Accommodation Scholarships is paid as full weekly rental at AUT’s Te Āhuru Mayoral Drive Student Accommodation for Semester 2, 2022.
Eligibility Criteria For Auckland University of Technology Scholarship
Applicants must meet one of the onshore or offshore categories.
- Applicants must be full-fee paying international students (Note: International students are students who are neither citizens, permanent residents nor resident visa holders of New Zealand or Australia).
- Applicants must be new to AUT, AUT graduates enrolling in a new postgraduate programme of study or currently offshore returning to New Zealand for study in Semester 2, 2022 international students.
- New to AUT or new to Programme applicants must have a current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study in an AUT programme (minimum 120 points) full time commencing Semester 2, 2022.
- Applicants will be asked to provide their AUT Student ID in the box provided on the application form.
- Applicants enrolling in a programme less than 120 points intending to pathway on to undergraduate degree level study may apply. Doctoral students are excluded and not eligible for the scholarship. Applicants are required to declare if they have applied for other forms of scholarships both internally (i.e. awarded by AUT) and externally (e.g. government scholarships). The selection committee will take this into consideration.
Application is through the AUT online scholarship portal www.aut.ac.nz/scholarships. Applicants must complete the AUT International Full Fee Accommodation Scholarships application online through the AUT Scholarships database from the link on this page. Applicants will be asked to indicate under which category (select one only) they wish to be considered and must meet the eligibility criteria for the category under which they are applying. Applicants are required to upload:
- Current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study at AUT.
- Updated academic transcripts and any completion certificates. All documentation must be uploaded and correct otherwise the application will be considered ineligible.