“ASC Leiden Fellowship” in the Netherlands. . If you have lived in Africa for two years, apply now for this excellent opportunity. ASC is a fully funded fellowship opportunity. The fellowship duration is of 90 days. The ASC fellowship is a chance to utilize your time and knowledge while working on your research project. If your research project is focused on Africa, you can work on it jointly with the ASCL professional staff. Furthermore, the fellowship takes place in the Netherlands. Therefore, you can explore the country while writing your research project.
The ASC Institute is primarily focused on Africa. Research projects conducted on Africa are encouraged by ASC. The fellowship aims to support your take on your development research on Africa. Not only this, but fellows will also get to expand your knowledge about the country. Moreover, ASC aims to provide the researchers with a better understanding and a perception of African trends. You will gain an idea of the history and current situation of Africa. Thus, enabling you to pave the way for the country’s development.
ASC works hand-in-hand with companies, academics, NGOs, policymakers and businesses. All of them work with the same interest: to bring positive change in Africa. The University of Leiden supports this international fellowship. It is a recognized institute if the Netherlands. The ASCL has been working as a bridge for Leiden Africa Studies Assembly.
You will have a chance to explore the realities of the challenges. Through conducive and reason-based research, you can bring evolutionary solutions. Thus, overcoming the weaknesses of the country. Examine the drastic changes in Africa that are preventing the country from developing. Researchers will get their hands on challenges like overpopulation, urbanization, internal and external factors, and their impact on the environment. Apply now and participate in events of ASC. You can share your publications and contribute to the interest of the ASC institute.
Details about the ASC Leiden Fellowship
- Country: Netherlands
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: July 24, 2022
You Can Apply: University of Twente Scholarships 2022 in Netherlands
Here are the eligibility criteria for the ASC Leiden Fellowship in the Netherlands.
- Candidates must have lived in Africa for a minimum of two years.
- They must have lived in Africa in the previous four years.
- Candidates must hold a PhD degree.
- Must have conducted a research project focused on Africa.
- Have published books, journals, articles or book chapters.
- Furthermore, candidates must commit to returning to their homeland after completing the fellowship.
- Committed to pursuing a research career in the future.
Benefits Of ASC Leiden Fellowship
The ASC Visiting Fellowship offers the following benefits:
- Return ticket allowance. (In economy class)
- Stipend to cover living expenses.
- Accommodation in Leiden.
- Medical insurance.
- Liability insurance.
- Shared office space facility with ASCL staff.
- Library facility.
- Updated CV.
- Ph.D. Diploma copy.
- Scanned copy of international journal articles. (Two)
- Letter of recommendation.
You Can Apply: MEL Scholarship Trust Fund 2022 Netherlands
Application Process For ASC Leiden Fellowship
- To apply for the ASC Leiden Fellowship, the candidate must visit the African Studies Centre Leiden website.
- Download the application form from the website.
- Fill in all the required fields.
- Moreover, make sure you provide all the supporting documents.
- Submit the application form before the deadline.
Candidates will be selected on the following bases:
- Research ability.
- Research project quality.
- Intended outcomes of research.
- Feasibility of research project.
- The decision of Collaborative Research Group. (CRG)