APU Japanese Government Scholarship for the academic year 2023. Applications are open for the Japanese Government Scholarship for the September 2023 intake. The scholarship in Japan is open for master’s, and PhD programs. It is an excellent opportunity for international students to study at one of the top international private institutions in Japan. Fully-funded scholarship will cover full tuition fee, monthly stipend and travel expenses to lessen the student’s burden. The MEXT Japanese government scholarship is offered at the recommendation of Asia Pacific University in Japan.
Brilliant and outstanding students will be a part of this program after going through the selection process. The aim of MEXT scholarship is to enhance international competitiveness and promote the exchange of students. The scholarship is open to all programs offered by Asia Pacific University. Avail this scholarship opportunity before the deadline and get a degree from the prestigious University of Japan. Further details are mentioned in the article below.
Aisa Pacific University ranks in the top 2.5% overall of universities in Asia. So do not miss this opportunity and apply for the fully funded MEXT University recommendation scholarship 2023.
Details about United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship in USA
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: November 16, 2022
You Can Apply: Nagasaki University Scholarships 2022 in Japan
Here are the eligibility criteria for APU Japanese Government Scholarship:
- Applicants must have studied at a university where the mean of communication is English.
- Students must intend to study in Japan from overseas.
- Must not be a Japanese national or belong to a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Furthermore, applicants must be born on 2 April 1988, or after.
- Applicants must either meet the English language proficiency criteria or the Japanese language proficiency.
- English proficiency test score must be equivalent to B2 or above on the common European framework of reference for languages (e.g., TOEFL IBT 72 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above).
- Moreover, students can not apply for more than one scholarship.
- Selected students cannot receive any other scholarships.
APU Japanese government scholarship will provide the following benefits:
- Full admission fee coverage.
- The host institute will cover a 100% tuition fee.
- In addition, 144,000 JYP will be given per month for the living expenses.
- Economy class air travel from the home country to Japan at the beginning and end of the program.
- Opportunity to study in Japan for free.
- Explore Japan and its culture.
- Applicants who are serving on active military duty or by the military at the time of application are not eligible for Japanese government scholarship.
- Students must be able to arrive in Japan during the arrival period stipulated by APU.
- Those who apply for this scholarship must not have received a scholarship in the past; unless they have more than 3 years of research experience after the previous MEXT scholarship award.
- Recipients of this scholarship must have a student status of residence (visa status) in Japan.
You Can Apply: World Press Fellowship in USA 2023 – Fully Funded
Application Process For United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship
- Application for the Nippon foundation fellowship must be filled up online.
- Applications have to be typed-written or word-processed.
- Applicants have to answer the questions.
- Give attention properly to sections 18, 19, 20, 21 and 23 of the application.
- Provide appropriate personal history.
- They have to give proposed research and study plan programs.
- Attest the application form through the officer in charge or nominated authority.
- The application will be submitted through email [email protected].