Albukhary International University Scholarship and AlBukhary International University (AIU) is a private, non-profit educational institution, an entirely residential campus with state-of-the-art facilities. It provides a conducive living and learning environment for self-discovery, nurturing relationships and building understanding around global issues. At AIU, students are exposed to a holistic educational approach through a joint academic and social engagement program that is implemented throughout the course of study. AlBukhary University is one of the best fully funded scholarships that you can get admission in 2022. It is the only scholarship in Malaysia that offers funded scholarships to study a bachelor’s degree.
Also Read: Dalian University CSC Scholarship Program 2022 in China (Fully Funded)
Who can apply for Albukhary International University Scholarship?
All students of all nationalities around the world can apply for the AlBukhary International Scholarship 2022
Financial Benefits of AlBukhary International University Scholarship
1. Tuition fees are free (equivalent to 80,000 MYR)
2. Monthly Allowance of 450 Malaysian ringgit
3.Comprehensive medical insurance
4. University housing
5. Free English language course before studying for 3 to 6 months
6. Pay the IELTS exam fees and get the IELTS certificate for free at no cost.
Also Read: University of Winnipeg President’s scholarship in Canada 2022 [Fully Funded]
1. Bachelor of Business Administration with Honors
2.Bachelor of Marketing with Honors
3. BA in Human Resource Management with Honors
4. Bachelor of Computer Science.
4. BA in Economics
4. Bachelor’s degree in Social Development
4. Bachelor of Finance “Islamic Finance
5. Bachelor’s degree in Media and Media
Scholarship Requirements For Albukhary International University Scholarship
1. Fill out the AlBukhary University scholarship form online (link at the end of the article)
2. passport copy
3. Research Plan
4. 2 letters of recommendation
5. Letters of intent (preferably answer them in the form and attach a letter of intent with the files as well)
6. Curriculum Vitae
7. Transcripts and certificates for the last academic qualification
8. Pictures of your home from outside, kitchen, living room
9. Your father’s salary statement (if any), which should be less than $300 per month
Scholarship Application Deadline
You can apply for the Albukhary University scholarship and wait for acceptance in the next batch directly, as the application is available throughout the year