The University of Alberta is one of the top five universities in Canada. You can now apply for the Alberta University Scholarship for the academic year 2022-23. Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degree programmes are available at Alberta University. They offer high-quality degree programmes. It is a First-Class University. It is an excellent Scholarship programme for International Students pursuing Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D., or Certificate Programs. All student and scholarship-related expenses will be covered.
International students from all over the world are welcome to apply. Begin your adventure with a Canadian Scholarship. Alberta University has over 200 undergraduate programmes, 500 graduate programmes, 250 specializations, and 300 research areas. International students will be considered automatically for the scholarship.
Alberta University has a student body of 40,000 people, including over 7,000 international students from 164 countries. The University of Alberta provides a variety of UAlberta Scholarships for Undergraduates and Graduates, including Living Expenses. Some of the scholarships do not require you to apply separately. When you are admitted, you will be automatically considered for the UAlberta Scholarship. The Alberta University Canada Scholarship 2022 is described in greater detail below.
You can Apply: Fully Funded Scholarships In Canada 2022 Checklist
Details About Alberta University Scholarship
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Alberta University
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st May 2022
About Alberta University
- The University of Alberta is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- The University of Alberta is a Top 5 Canadian University
- The University of Alberta is one of Canada’s leading universities
- Getting into the University of Alberta. The university’s acceptance rate sits at around 51%. This means approximately half of the students that apply get in. The application process is easy through Apply Alberta.
You Can Apply: Youth Summit in Canada 2022 | Fully Funded And How To Apply
UAlberta Scholarship Benefits
The Following Scholarships are available for the University of Alberta Undergraduate Scholarships and Graduate Scholarships.
Awards, scholarships, and prizes, which are awarded to outstanding applicants, are funded by a variety of sources including the Government of Canada, Government of Alberta
- Entrance scholarships (Automatically Consideration) For Undergraduate, Graduates
- International Student Scholarships: Value: Up to $9,000; payable over four years
- University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarship: Value: Up to $6,000
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: $5,000/Year
- University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship: Stipend: $17,500 (International students will receive an additional $10,000 to help cover fees.)
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES): Minimum award of $11,000 and maximum of 15,000
Best and Brightest Scholarships in University of Alberta
Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarships Include:
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s First & Best Scholarships
Value: $40,000 ($10,000/year over four years).
- Chancellors’ Scholarships
Value: $30,000 ($7,500/year over four years)
- U of S Entrance Scholarships
Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships
Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- College of Agriculture and Bioresources Renewable Entrance Scholarships
Value: $12,000 ($3,000/year over four years)
Is it Possible to Get a Full Scholarship in Canada?
Yes, It Is Possible to Get a Full Scholarship in Canada. There are Government Funded Scholarships. You can check Bachelors | Masters | PhD Scholarships in Canada 2022
Available Academic Fields for Undergraduates, and Graduates
200 Undergraduate Programs, 500 Graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 research areas. So you have an open option to choose from the Available Fields.
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements For Alberta University Scholarship
- Canadian Citizens, International students are eligible to apply.
- If you belong to these Countries or If you have studied in these Universities then you don’t need English Language Certificate. (Check Here)
- No Late Applications will be accepted.
The last date to apply for the Alberta University Canada Scholarship 2022-23 is 1st May 2022.
How to Apply for the UAlberta Scholarships
- All the Application Process is Completely Online.
- To Apply Online, Please Visit the Official Website of the University of Alberta