The Asian Development Bank Institute’s ADBI Free Online Courses is an exceptional e-learning opportunity. This opportunity is open to anyone, regardless of educational level or nationality. Students, workers, professionals, private service providers, and government employees are all welcome to participate in the ADBI courses with free certificates. ADBI’s Asia-Pacific Development Class Room serves as a virtual classroom where students can learn about career development. The E-learning classrooms, designed by world-class educators and trainers, allow participants to learn technical skills that will significantly improve their qualifications for Asia-Pacific Development Jobs and career opportunities.
For international participants, the ADBI E-learning courses platform provides a variety of short courses that reflect advancement and development. Renewable Energy, Demographic Transition and its Impacts, Governing Sustainable Finance, Green Investments, and Private Financing for Infrastructure, Climate Change & Sovereign Risk, and Sustainable Growth are among the ADBI courses in this area. Through the courses, applicants learn policy making and problem-solving techniques for reducing poverty and inequality. Individuals who are highly motivated can make a lasting impact on the world by learning knowledge and skills in ADBI E-learning classrooms in Tokyo.
Since its inception in 1966, the Asian Development Bank has worked to make the Asia-Pacific region prosperous and free of poverty. To achieve this goal, ADB conducts numerous policy dialogues, provides advisory services, and mobilizes significant financial resources by co-financing various public and private operations. Participants in the ADBI E-learning programme gain hands-on experience from ADB projects. Furthermore, they will be exposed to a real-life work environment in which they will be able to put their skills to the test by interacting with real-world issues such as pandemic impacts, gender inequality, and financial constraints in the developing world.
You Can Apply: SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program in Thailand And How To Apply
ADBI Free Online Courses – ADBI E-Learning
- Host Institute: Asian Development Bank Institute
- Access Mode: Online
- Available Fields: Multiple
- Eligible Students: Worldwide
- Deadline: Open
List of ADBI Free Online Courses
- Private Financing for Infrastructure and Sustainable Growth
- Financial Literacy, & Financial Education Financial Inclusion in Asia
- Achieving Sustainable Development Goals on Sanitation & Water
- Financial Inclusion: Evolution and Contemporary Challenges
- Digital Economy & Sustainable Growth in Asia
- Financial Integration in Southeast Asia
- Financial Cycle, Capital Flows, & Financial Globalization
- Fostering Growth and Inclusion in Asia’s Cities
- Leveraging Services for Development: Prospects and Policies
- Energy Economics, Environment, and Policy
- Sustainable Development (Introduction) in Asia and the Pacific
You Can Apply: ACU Summer School in UK 2022 And How To Apply
Benefits of the ADBI Free Online Courses 2022:
- Free online courses provided by ADBI are available to all and at any time
- The ADBI training courses are tuition-free.
- Students will have full access to the lectures of leading experts on development topics.
- Upon completion of the course, students will receive a certificate from ADBI (Free Verified Certificate).
- No need for traveling expenses since everything is conducted online
Eligibility Criteria of the ADBI Free Online Courses 2022:
- The ADBI Courses are open to individuals of all nationalities.
- All categories of applicants are welcome: students, professionals, NGO workers, public and private sector workers.
- Age is not a restriction for the ADBI program.
- The ADBI program does not have any academic restrictions.
- Applicants to the ADBI program do not need to have work experience.
You Can Apply: Graduate Research Scholarships in Australia And How To Apply
How to enroll in ADBI Free Online Courses 2022?
- You may apply by visiting www.elearning-adbi.org.
- Visit the view courses tab to explore our growing library of content.
- You will get access to an online lecture series.
- You can choose the course you want from the list.
- For enrollment, click on the login button.