7 Fully Funded Government Scholarships Now Open 2024
There are many scholarships from governments around the world currently open. The benefits of the government scholarship include tuition fees, accommodation, monthly allowance, visa, travel expenses, health insurance, as well as a research grant.
About The Scholarship
If you’re looking to get paid for your education, there are plenty of government scholarships that can help you do just that! There are many different programs and opportunities compiled on this page, so take some time to research the options and find the program that best suits your situation and needs. Governments offer merit-based and need-based scholarships, depending on level of education, type of citizenship, gender, availability of funding, etc. So, no matter your current situation, you can find a way to go to school without breaking the bank! Please see the top 10 government scholarships currently open for application for the 2023-2024 academic year.
List Of Fully Funded Government Scholarships
Below is the list of fully funded government scholarships around the world:
Chevening Scholarship in UK
The Chevening Scholarship provides the beneficiary with the following benefits:
- University tuition fees
- Monthly salary
- Travel costs to and from the UK
- Access allowance
- Instead of leaving the country
- The cost of one visa application
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the United Kingdom
Belgian Government Scholarship
- International travel costs: Economy class travel on an IATA approved airline, with a maximum of one round-trip ticket per academic year.
- Living allowance: lump sum for 12 months (+13 discounted months).
- Registration Fee: At the current rate for DGD Scholars.
- Insurance fees: Paid directly by ARES.
- Exceptional costs related to visa applications: When the amount is greater than €200, the actual costs must be notified.
Austria Government Scholarship
- The monthly installment of the scholarship: 1,050 euros
- health insurance
- Round-trip airfare costs
Russian Government Scholarship
- Open to all international applicants from all countries
- Master’s and postgraduate programs in Russia for free
- Admission is free to any Russian university, without entrance exams and tuition fees covered by the Russian Federation
- Providing a monthly salary. The amount varies depending on the university
- The language of instruction is English
Erasmus Scholarship In Europe
The Erasmus program covers all expenses for the selected student. Scholarships cover the costs of your participation and contribute to:
- Round-trip travel tickets
- Visa fees
- Living allowance
- Tuition fees and books
- Health insurance
Slovakia Government Scholarship
This is a full free scholarship in Slovakia for international students. This free scholarship to study abroad in Slovakia will cover almost most, not all, but most expenses such as:
- Tuition fees
- Living expenses
- Travel allowance
France Government Scholarship
- International round-trip ticket Country of origin – France
- A train ticket to the first study site
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Health insurance
- Cultural activities
- Housing: Campus France offers beneficiaries the option of housing in student residences managed by CROUS (National Student Housing Agency) or in private homes
- For Master’s level studies, the Eiffel Scholarship includes a monthly allowance of €1,181, in addition to direct payment for many services
- For doctoral level studies, Eiffel scholarship holders receive a monthly allowance of €1,700. In addition, the scholarship offers the following benefits for both Masters and Ph.D. degree students
How to Apply for The Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.